Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do bookkeeping in quickbooks desktop and online

I will do bookkeeping in quickbooks desktop and online












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Great::::You are at right place if you are finding bookkeeping services into QuickBooks:::::

:::::In this Gig you will get services for QUICKBOOOKS but not limited to:::::::::

  • Setting New Company & Managing Chart of Accounts
  • Customers and Vendors List
  • Product and Services List
  • Proper accounts setup
  • Provide you all reports
  • Training
  • Run payroll and its obligations
  • Manage your bookkeeping entries
  • Invoice template design
  • Run monthly reports
  • Troubleshooting
  • Inventory Management
  • Receivable and Payable
  • Bank accounts reconciliation
  • Credit card reconciliation
  • PayPal reconciliation
  • Converting from One QuickBooks to Another 



::::::::::::Why me:::::::::::::
  • More than five year experience in different organizations
  • Audit experience
  • Extensive bookkeeping experience
  • Proficient with QuickBooks
  • Quick response
  • Accurate and efficient work
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • Money back guarantee


==> Please let me know when would you like me to start?

::::::::Thank you so much for your time and consideration::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::I hope, will work with you soon::::::::::::::::::

Reviews


seancormier:Easy to communicate with and delivered as promised.

hashim441:Outstanding Experience!

steviemom:I don't know if it was a misunderstanding, but he went in, accepted all transactions without consulting me on categories. He then reconciled 3 months worth without even asking me for the bank statements. It's taken me about 3 hrs to fix it. He did offer to reverse his doings and credit me, but I would think he would know not to do that

jasonmoore978:Stayed in communication and got work done in timely manner

hashim441:Its very nice to work with. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment