Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will provide a year end quickbooks consultation

I will provide a year end quickbooks consultation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will provide you with a 20 minute consultation to review your year end QuickBooks accounting. Don't wait until the last minute. Get things organized now and save yourself from the stress. 

Reviews


marcelgrrrr:Michelle was great! Quick and competent. Love it.

michelledoyle:Was very specific about what was needed and provided all information

thenewseditor:Michelle really knows her way around Quickbooks. A+

kellyoutloud:Michelle gave me great advice, answered all my questions, and showed me some tricks in QuickBooks. This is the second time I have used her, and will continue to contact her when I need help.

michelledoyle:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment