Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do detail estimation of buildings cost and material takeoff

I will do detail estimation of buildings cost and material takeoff












About:

js-gig-main-desc "> Welcome here,
 I'm a registered civil engineer with experience in building estimations more than three years. My gig offers you..
  • I can quantify exterior works, sub-structure,super-structures, finishes, flooring, steel works, doors, windows, ceiling and any other construction material in a building

  • It also includes site work, demolition, structural works (beams, columns, slabs etc), woodworks (timber works), openings, MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing).

  • I'll provide the estimate in an excel sheet with the detail of each item and its quantity.

  •  Marked up PDF file will also be given for your satisfaction and checking purposes.
  • I use Bluebeam for accuracy.
I recommend you contact me before placing an order to ensure I understand your need, availability, pricing and delivery time. 

The custom order also available 

Thanks for viewing my gig

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment