Friday, June 29, 2018

I will handle all your Accounting and Finance issues in your business & will provide online Coaching

I will handle all your Accounting and Finance issues in your business & will provide online Coaching












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, welcome to my Gig I am a Qualified Chartered Accountant here i will solve any of your Problems in your Company relating to any of the following issues;
  • Financial Accounting 
  • Cost Accounting 
  • Managerial Accounting 
  • Advanced Accounting 
  • Finance 
  • Budget and tax preparation 
  • Book keeping 
  • VAT calculation
Ledgers and balance sheets 

In Academic My Services are solely Limited to

Online Coaching
Exam preparation
Articles for Blog Writing
Review of Accounting articles



Reviews


simplice1:Big Thanks!

highworthy:Good to work with

fad123254:highly recommended and easy to communicate with , he did a great job for my company

abodullah:he doesn't know how he work

xelax555:The work provided is not perfect but good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment