Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do bookkeeping using quickbooks online, xero, excel

I will do bookkeeping using quickbooks online, xero, excel












About:

Hi,
I am a Professional accountant. I have Master Degree in Accounting & Finance  and  8 years of experience working as Bookkeeper..

I provide a wide range of a services related to the bookkeeping & accounting:

Currently I am serving my clients with following responsibilities:

  ➽ Setting New Company & Managing Chart of Accounts
  ➽ Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
  ➽ Create Invoice & Bill
  ➽Maintaining Account Receivables & Payable
  ➽ Weekly, Monthly & Year End Reporting
  ➽ Budgeting
  ➽ Financial Statements, Financial Projections / Forecasting, Ratio Analysis, Key Performance Indicators
  ➽ Advance Complex Excel Modelling Assignments
  ➽ Sales Tax, VAT & Income Tax returns for IRS, HMRC
  ➽ Converting from One Software to Another
  ➽ Some other task required for clients

THE MINIMUM I NEED FOR WORK IS ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTS-BANK AND CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS, INVOICES, RECEIPTS, BILLS...

DO NOT SEND ME ORDER, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PROVIDE ME ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE.

Thanks.

Reviews


marzepan:I love working with Superiorworker, he really lives up to his name! Always delivers highest quality of service, and he is truly reliable and trustworthy. I would recommend him to anyone!

superiorworker:outstanding Experience !

anjapepito:Very fast and great communication. I like this because he explains things and knows a lot!

superiorworker:Thank you so much for your great comments. Very good buyer and happy to work with you. Have a good time!!!

codymcguffie:Great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment