Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will provide you with whatever stock market knowledge you need

I will provide you with whatever stock market knowledge you need












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you always wanted to make some money on the stock market, but could not do the technical analysis by your selfe, well then you are in the right spot.
 
I have created a little program, which is based on a "compare algorithm" for the stock market. The program compares the current infos on what cfd, crypto or forex  you want with the past results and gives you the exact information where the Chart will go next, for how long and how much money is involved in this process.

How it works exactly:
For example a customer buys a signal for the EUR/USD and wants to know how the chart will move for the next 2 months. Well all I have to do, is to type certain numbers into my program and it will compare those numbers with past results which are the same or very similiar and so the program will give me the exact information how the chart will move the next and more importantly for how long. So the program basicly simulates future results based on the past trends and similarities.

  1. You buy a signal
  2. I will run a technical simulation with the stock, forex or crypto you chose
  3. I will write you a technical analysis and provide a video explaining why you have to trade that way
  4. we get $

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment