Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will provide professional accounting services

I will provide professional accounting services












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a professional Accountant having excellent experience experience in providing multiple accounting and finance related services. I am a professional freelancer and can give you the best results with money back guaranty. 

My scope of services include:

1. Business planning
2. Financial planning including 5-year forecasts with graphs
3. Preparation of all Financial Statements.
4. Bank Reconciliation Statement including any mistakes.
5. Rectification of Mistakes and Accounts.
6. Financial Analysis of any business.
7. 
Book keeping
8. Advice about maintenance of accounts.
9. Editing of financial statements to reflect desired revenue and       profits.
10. Preparation of financial statements templates.
11. Product price analysis for new business to attract new investors.
12. Excel templates of your desire.
13. 
Ledgers and Trial Balance preparation.
14. Any auditing service

I owe your satisfaction and I am motivated enough to provide excellent services. I am sure you will enjoy my work. So, contact me now and i'll get started for you but please remember, client satisfaction is my priority.

Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment