Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will walk you through all of the steps to get your business funded quickly

I will walk you through all of the steps to get your business funded quickly












About:

I will tell you all of the steps that you MUST do in order to get your business in a position to obtain funding.  From a one person startup to an established business the basic requirements are the same.

I cover every detail such as:

  • Making sure your corporation is properly configured with the Secretary of State.
  • Making sure your business credit profile is established
  • Making sure you have all of the business details in place for underwriters BEFORE you apply.

Too many businesses make basic mistakes that torpedo their funding opportunities.  I have assisted numerous small business in raising startup and working capital.

Don't make the critical mistake of trying to raise capital until your business is in the best position to obtain approvals to your funding requests.

I will tell you precisely what your options are and the best way to obtain financing in a short period of time.  Whether you need $10,000 or $1,000,000 it makes no difference, you MUST have your corporation configured correctly for success.

Once everything on the checklist is completed I will send you to my funding company that can get you up to $150,000 in 3 weeks.

Reviews


nocturnal5:very clear and concise

jvbkids:Excellent.. I will continue working with this seller.

emijames10:Thank you for the great information!

gregorywjr101:The best experience...and very informative

gannoncoffman:Thank you! Looking forward to reading your material.


No comments:

Post a Comment