Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do investment and financial analysis

I will do investment and financial analysis












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am new on Fiverr and have comprehensive knowledge in Financial Modeling and Business Valuation. my qualification is MBA finance and Certificate in Financial Modeling from Corporate Finance Institute. and CFA L2 Candidate.
As my Services i will provide with great customer services with unlimited revision of your work and 100%  money back guarantee . 

Send me message and lets discuss your requirement.
Financial Project Valuation or feasibility. and to calculate Free Cash flows for Valuation, DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) method, Relative Valuation(P/E , P/S, P/B, P/C) . Corporate Budgeting(NPV, IRR). I am here to give solution for your problem.
Additional 
8. Real Estate Financial Model (Equity Waterfall Model)

9. E-Commerce Startup Financial Model

Note:
I will also do investment analysis of any financial Asset like (Stocks, Bonds)
I will give 15% discount on each my Gig.

Reviews


irfaanbaksh:Normally he does a fantastic job. It might have been a miscommunication factor. But this time i wasn't fully satisfied with work.

shakeelanjum626:Thanks for feedback

irfaanbaksh:Great Experience, Never lets you doen a 100 % percenr quality work. He ask questions to ensure satisfaction. Best seller .

shakeelanjum626:Thanks for your comments and very cooperative.

usmankhan547:Good communication, high quality service, give him enough time and your work will be completed to a very high standard. Really intelligent person, so can do most finance related, would definitely recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment