Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do accounting and financial management

I will do accounting and financial management












About:

You are at a right Place If you are looking for a professional accountant and financial consultant for your projects.


Will help you in:

  • Financial accounting, preparation of financial statements
  • Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
  • Month-end close/reporting
  • Data extraction particularly from SEC and EDGER
  • Financial Projections / Forecasting, Ratio Analysis 
  • Data Entry in QuickBooks

WHY ME????????

I have more than 9 years’ experience in accounts and finance industry. I worked in financial content departments of S&P Global and in Qineqt Inc as Senior Analyst. I am ACCA Member and also did MBA-Finance.

I have also practical experience of Stock trading so can also help you in this field.

I will also love to help students in their studies.

Regards,
Zia

Reviews


jbg2011:Excellent work, thank you so much for your patience.

ziaullah_658:Excellent buyer. ... Outstanding guidance

jbg2011:Excellent work, thank you so much for your patience.

ziaullah_658:Excellent buyer. ... Outstanding guidance

:


No comments:

Post a Comment