Friday, June 29, 2018

I will be your home mortgage financing coach

I will be your home mortgage financing coach












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
  • Have you ever wondered if the banker or mortgage broker you are dealing with is more interested in the commission than in what is truly best for you? I have years of legal experience, particularly concerning residential home mortgage financing. I was once named to Mortgage Originator  Magazine's annual list of the top 200 mortgage brokers in the United States.
  • If you're buying a home, I'll help you decide what mortgage scenario is best for you. If you're considering a refinance, I'll help you determine whether it makes sense and how to go about accomplishing what you want.
  • This gig is a consulting service only (no commissions for me -- just the gig costs and nothing more). I can help protect your interests and those of your family by acting as your mortgage coach at every stage of the financing process, from selecting a bank or broker to closing the loan and after.
  • I promise you a professional service with undivided attention to your mortgage financing needs. I want to exceed your expectations. If you're not happy with my service, I'll refund your payment.
  • Contact me with any questions about how I can help you. Give me a try -- you'll be glad you did.

Reviews


asktani:Great communicator!

wordwhizeditor:I wish you the best and would like to help you some more - just let me know! Thank you!\r\n\r\nDon

hdfiver:Provided our questions which he responded much quicker than expected timeline.

wordwhizeditor:Thank you - please stay in touch and let me know how you make out

audrey888:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment