Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do bookkeeping using quickbooks online, wave accounting, zoho books

I will do bookkeeping using quickbooks online, wave accounting, zoho books












About:

Accounting & Bookkeeping Solutions

Hi, I am Accountant by Profession with MBA Finance Degree along with 8 years of experience working as Bookkeeper, Accountant and Accounts Manager in the United Arab Emirates.

I am providing the wide range of services related accounting and Bookkeeping by using Intuit QuickBooks Online, Peachtree, ZOHO Books, ERP Next, XERO, WAVEAPPS

My key services include:

  • Setting up new Company
  • Maintaining chart of Accounts
  • Data Entry & Accounts updating
  • Creating Invoices & Bills
  • Categorising the Expenses & Income
  • Bank Reconciliation Statements
  • Credit Card Reconciliation
  • Accounts Receivable Management 
  • Accounts Payable Management
  • Preparation of Financial Statements
  • Month-end /close Reporting
  • Generating Customized Reports
  • Petty Cash Management

  • Any other task related to Accounts & Bookkeeping as per Client’s need.
  • Exclusive Bookkeeping services on the weekly & monthly basis.

ANY OTHER ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING TASK NOT LISTED ABOVE I CAN DO IN ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE.

Bookkeeping services can be customized!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACING ORDERS.

EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS FOR REPEAT BUYERS


THANK YOU

Reviews


jrozas:all ok with this seller

mhd_sajjad:great buyer

digitalhumanist:Very obliging. Will be back.

mhd_sajjad:Very kind and cooperative buyer, hoping to work again

digitalhumanist:Exactly what I needed - was really patient and helped me get going. thanks- I will be back


No comments:

Post a Comment