Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do accounting and bookkeeping

I will do accounting and bookkeeping












About:

Gig description for Financial Asst.: 

If you are looking for a dynamic, sincere, expert Financial Assistant, then I am confident that would be your best choice. Because:

➠I did 3 years Chartered Accountant Course in ICAB and finished it in 2017.

➠ During this intensive course I did various finance and managerial jobs for the biggest companies of Bangladesh.

 

➠Some of my expertise are as follow:  

 

1. Bookkeeping

2.Bank reconciliation

 3.MS Excel and MS Word

 4.Management Reports

5 Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable

 6.Fixed Asset Management

7.Preparation, Analysis and Forecasts of Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Statement of Retained Earnings and Related Notes)


Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment