Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will build your budget, make recommendations on spending parameters & debt reduction strategies.

I will build your budget, make recommendations on spending parameters & debt reduction strategies.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I provide a budget-building service, cash flow analysis, and debt reduction strategies. After collecting the data I need from you from a quick budget building worksheet provided, I will be able to pull together your cash flow on one concise document for you to review and analyze. I will advise on healthy spending parameters (% of income for housing, variable expenses, insurance, and savings) for you to stay within. If there is debt in the mix, I offer debt reduction strategies to reduce and eliminate your debt on a schedule that works within your budget. 

Through my work at a financial planning firm for the last 3 years, I discovered early on that every plan we designed for clients began with an analysis of their personal cash flow: what’s coming in and what’s going out. Why? Because to lay the groundwork for a successful financial plan, you need to know how you’re spending your money. This knowledge will help you understand how much money you have available for saving, paying down debt and pursuing your passions. 

Let me help you with the first step towards your financial freedom!

Reviews


aliciacamden:very fast and great

meaganlandress:Very responsive buyer, got me all the info I needed super quick, which helped me work on her order faster!

twichfoot:Amazingly quick to respond and assist. Got us out of big predicament!!! Would recommend.

meaganlandress:Very detailed and thorough with the information provided to help me complete the order. It was a pleasure to work with this buyer!!

aliciacamden:very fast and great


No comments:

Post a Comment