Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do exam

I will do exam












About:

I will do only assignment and quiz on The pearson my lab.
I will work on following chapter.
1-The financial statements
2-transaction analysis
3-Accrual accounting and Income
4-Internal control and cash
5-short-term investment and receivable
6-Inventory and cost of good sold
7-Plant assets and natural resources and intangibles
8-Long-term Investment and time value of money
9-Liabilities
10-Stock-holder's Equity
11-Evaluating Performance: Earnings Quality, the Income Statement, & the Statement of Comprehensive Income
12-The Statement of Cash Flows
13-Financial Statement Analysis

Reviews


winstonartey:good work as usual

ranamehmood687:great experience as usual..

esp0000:Excellent to work with!

ranamehmood687:thanks a lot.

esp0000:Excellent product. Fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment