Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do any accounting job

I will do any accounting job












About:


Greetings fromDanyaca,

Welcome to MyAccountingAssignmentService

I amprofessional accountant with sound expertise in Accounting Assignment. I have degree ofBScin applied accountingfromOxfordBrookesUniversity-(UK).I am member ofAssociation of Chartered Certified Accountants-(UK). I have worked for6 yearsat audit firm calledBDO-International.

I would help in all major aspects ofAccounting as,

  1. Financial accounting
  2. Management accounting
  3. Cost accounting
  4. Special advisory accounting
  5. IFRS related accounting
  6. Operational accounting
  7. Finance accounting assignment
  8. Management accounting assignment
  9. Audit assignment
  10. Risk management assignment

WHY ME

Reviews


imanicoker:He is very attentive and honestly goes all out to deliver your job well. Thanks

danyaca:Very pleasant and humble person, it was my honor to work for you sir.

imranscareer:Had a very good experience working with seller. He understands the requirements very well.

danyaca:Had great time.

imanicoker:He is very attentive and honestly goes all out to deliver your job well. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment