Friday, June 29, 2018

I will conduct your bookkeeping entries invoices, categorizations, and/or reports

I will conduct your bookkeeping entries invoices, categorizations, and/or reports












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Bookkeeper (n): a person whose job is to keep records of the financial affairs of a business.

If this sounds like something you don't want to do, let me do it for you. 

I have an extensive background in finance including the world of small business. I am employed as a full service accountant whose job description includes AP, AR, payroll, sales/pr tax, financial statements creation/interpretation, deprectiation, and bank reconciliations. 

I also have prior sales experience as well as a solid understanding of employee benefits and HR resources. This is a natural fit for my skill sets.

I am also a Certified Pro Adviser for Quickbooks.

If you need help categorizing expenses, running reports, importing bank data, or even have questions about how a certain part of Quickbooks Online or Desktop works, please feel free to reach out and ask, and I'll be happy to help.

Reviews


biotecdental:Great communication and offer good alternative options. Highly recommended.

skimble62:Pleasure to work with, open to suggestions, great guy to work with

scorleo:Very thorough and excellent communication, analyze the problem thoroughly before jumping to create a solution.

skimble62:Outstanding Experience!

scorleo:Thorough and intelligent, he knows his stuff and takes extra steps to ensure things are accurately done.


No comments:

Post a Comment