Monday, July 30, 2018

I will top notch finance analyst professional

I will top notch finance analyst professional












About:

I am a masters graduate in Economics majoring in International Trade and Finance. I have a bachelors in Economics and Finance,  a qualified CPA and CFA level 2 candidate.

I can offer an a array of services including and not limited to Accounting book keeping, Debtor analysis, Cash management, Procurement services,payroll accounting, finance process mapping, sub ledger -ledger substantiation, ERP system management etc. 

I am also conversant in valuation of companies for investors and can provide buy hold or sell recommendation based on the analysis.

I can provide valuation for bonds, options derivatives shares and fixed income instruments.

Moveover, i can do market research and analysis for new products launch, including questionnaire design for interviews. Creation of business plans and business cases.

I am also an experienced statistician with top notch analytical skill using Microsoft Power BI, Stata,R, SPSS, SAS, SQL etc

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment