Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do a custom indicator and strategy related to TradingView or chart integration

I will do a custom indicator and strategy related to TradingView or chart integration












About:

I am an investor and developer with over a decade of experience in markets and software development. I have traded Forex, Futures, Stock, Option and Cryptocurrency markets for years.

I have been providing TradingView education and expertly programmed indicators and strategies on TradingView for more than a year.

Here is a list of things which I can do;
  1. Program indicators / strategies from idea to finish
  2. Modify and optimize existing indicators / strategies to make them more efficient
  3. Modify strategies / indicators to adapt to various market conditions (i.e. trending markets, range bound markets, bullish markets, bearish markets)
  4. Modify indicators/strategies to consider multiple timeframes and the price behavior of other assets.
  5. Integrate TradingView into a website using various programming languages.

Message me if you have any doubts.

Message me before ordering

My profile on TradingView is AoverK

Reviews


pckiat:Thank you. Delivered what I wanted. Will definitely buy again.

aoverk:Okay buyer. Wasn't clear in their description of what they wanted.

beachbum305:great job, very proffesional.

aoverk:Great customer.

mustafaadnan152:very good and fast


No comments:

Post a Comment