Monday, July 30, 2018

I will answer your start up business tax question

I will answer your start up business tax question












About:

Hello,

I am a CPA with 25 years of tax and accounting experience.

I provide services to individuals, corporations, partnerships and tax-exempt organizations located across the US and in several countries abroad.

If you owe IRS taxes that you are currently unable to pay, I will obtain a settlement agreement with the IRS.

IRS tax agreements can be; payment arrangements, offers in compromise, currently non-collectable status approval(CNC)...etc.

With a CNC approval you will not be required to pay any of the federal taxes owed, until/unless your financial situation improves to the point where making tax payments would not create an undue financial burden.

Certain taxes such as employee payroll tax withholding and sales taxes have additional rules under the trust tax & other code provisions.

Please contact us with your questions.

Sincerely,
Eric Rippeth, CPA
Eagle Tax & Accounting CPAs, Inc.

Reviews


gasparszabolcs:Erik is very helpful and gives you high quality and detailed answers on your questions. I really recommend him.

eagletaxcpas:Excellent experience with Szabolcs - I received quality, interesting inquiries with excellent details, which enable me to assist the entrepreneur. Thanks A++++

markpu:Very knowledgeable and thorough.

eagletaxcpas:Excellent experience with client - I was provided great details to the inquiries to be able to properly answer the questions. ....Thanks..... A+

tamalemundo:so helpful for a startup business!


No comments:

Post a Comment