Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give easy accounting solution using quickbooks xero wave

I will give easy accounting solution using quickbooks xero wave












About:

I am an ACCA finalist with five years’ experience in Accounting, Book keeping, advance excel and reporting.

Here I am to take up the responsibility of your Accounts!!

Services that I will provide for you:

  • Set up New Company in Intuit Quickbooks,Xero,Wave
  • Preparation of Chart of Accounts
  • Creation of Bank Accounts,Customers and suppliers
  • Creation of PO and posting of bills and Sales invoices
  • Posting Journal Entries and expense claims
  • Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
  • Managing Accounts Receivable and Payable
  • Inventory Accounting.
  • Preparation of Fixed Asset register and calculation of depreciation.
  • Preparation of Financial Statements.
  •  Weekly, Monthly & Year End Reporting.
  • Any kind of advance Excel assignments.
  • Any other task required by the client in the field of Accounts.

I assure timely delivery, 100% accuracy and client satisfaction. For updating your accounts and making it easy to understand, Please feel free to communicate with me.

Please send me a message before you order this gig. I will be glad to assist you through my service.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment