Monday, July 30, 2018

I will prepare your tax return

I will prepare your tax return












About:

I can prepare your individual, self-employment or corporate taxes for you. I have my small business based in Vancouver, BC. I have been doing taxes for 5 years. I love it. I like to give people a nice news about the refund, however sometimes its impossible. I always advise people about what they can do next time to get a better result for the next year. 

Reviews


smithsdonuts:Excellent service and communication. Would highly recommend if you need assistance with your taxes.

olesiakloster:Great person, easy to talk to! Clearly understands and knows his needs.Hope to work with Luke again next year.

antonio26900:I needed an accountant to do do my taxes and Olesia is the best I could find, very professional and friendly, she explained to me the whole process step by step, and I even got a big tax refund which I was not even expecting. Highly recommended, great service!

olesiakloster:Thank you !

smithsdonuts:Excellent service and communication. Would highly recommend if you need assistance with your taxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment