Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make a financial plan, financial model and business plan

I will make a financial plan, financial model and business plan












About:

Kindly discuss your project before placing an order, then I will send you a custome offer, as price vary depending on project requirements.

I'm a Financial consultant from one of a top management consulting firm and throughout my career I've prepared Investor ready  financial models for companies from over a dozen industries.

I will create a financial model in Excel which help you assess the profitability of your investment or business. This model includes: 
  • preparation of pro-forma financial statements
  • present and test key financial indicators for a new business or investment project
  • assess the viability and attractiveness of an investment option based on your assumptions and expectations
  • compare different investment alternatives
  • visualise return data in useful charts and graphs
  • include cash flow forecasts in a business plan or application for a loan or funding
  • visualize and extract key performance indicators including IRR, ROI, equity multiple, dividend, payback period, DSCR etc.

With the help of my financial models I can help your idea or a concept to be converted into a business case or feasibility proposal.

Reviews


pc1906:Great work as always.. Thank you :)

eliza_may:Thanks. Very supportive person :)

pc1906:Very kind and helpful.. Thank you for on time help.. :)

eliza_may:you are welcome. Its Good been working with you.

pc1906:Thank you so much.. Very helpful and understanding..Best on Fiverr.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment