Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do financial accounting and bookkeeping

I will do financial accounting and bookkeeping












About:

***PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING***

Welcome to my GIG,

I am a Chartered Certified Accountant and M.Sc holder in major finance fields like accounting, finance, economics, statistics, and tax. I am highly skilled in other services such as marketing, cost management, income statement among others. I have more than five years of work experience as well as freelancing for many of private clients.I will offer you the following services:
- Financial Statement ( Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Owner’s Equity Statement, Notes, and consolidations).
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting

- Finance

- Assignments

- Financial analysis

- Bookkeeping

- Financial Management.

- Budgeting.

- Accounting Laws

- Business reports

- Intermediate accounting

- Accounting laws and norms.

- End of course projects and exams

- Audit and review


Iguaranteeyou:

- High Quality, Reliable Service,

- 100% Satisfaction and Good Grades.

- Money back guarantee.


Thanks!

Reviews


tikitiki_esp:Excellent...

rebeccaferium:Such a nice person

voolrax:Excellent services

tikitiki_esp:Excellent...

rebeccaferium:Such a nice person


No comments:

Post a Comment