Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do bookkeeping, quickbooks, xero, wave

I will do bookkeeping, quickbooks, xero, wave












About:

***COMPLETED 100+ ORDERS***

I provide a wide range of services related to the Bookkeeping & Accounting. 

Currently I am serving my clients with following responsibilities:

-          Setting New Company & Managing Chart of Accounts 

-          Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation 

-          Create Invoice & Bill 

-          Maintaining Account Receivables & Account Payable 

-          Weekly, Monthly & Year End Reporting 

-          Budgeting 

-          Financial Statements, Financial Projections / Forecasting,

-          Ratio Analysis, Key Performance Indicators 

-          Advance Complex Excel Modelling Assignments 

-          Converting from One Software to Another 

-          Some other task required for clients 

Other Speciality:

-          Well organised, Honest and Professional

-          5 Star Feedback for Work History

-          100% satisfaction of clients

-          Effective communication

-          Timely delivery

-          Attention to details

-          Quick Learner and Self Motivated

THE MINIMUM I NEED FOR WORK IS ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTS-BANK AND CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS, INVOICES, RECEIPTS, BILLS, ETC.

Reviews


mikerainz:Excellent work. Will use him monthly to help me with my business accounting.

cajayushah:Thanks, I'll be happy to help you long term :)

therapy24:Great communication and easy to work with

cajayushah:Pleasure to work with :) Thanks for the Tip!

mikerainz:Excellent work. Will use him monthly to help me with my business accounting.


No comments:

Post a Comment