Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will be your key virtual assistant who can serve you in highly professional manner from 5$ to 10$. I got experienced in different field of business like Data entry, In depth market research, Evaluation of projects and Data analysis. + See More

I will be your key virtual assistant who can serve you in highly professional manner from 5$ to 10$. I got experienced in different field of business like Data entry, In depth market research, Evaluation of projects and Data analysis. + See More












About:

Hello,

I'm
 a Chartered Accountant with over 7 years of experience as both a freelance and corporate accountant. I currently work with a wide variety of small business owners providing Financial Accounting services. My freelance experience is backed by 5 years spent working in the manufacturing sectors holding a wide variety of roles as a front-line accountant and internal auditor.

  • Prepare Financial plan
  • Financial Statement and financial statement forecasts
  • Book keeping work
  • Prepare automated accounting templates
  • Fully automated Ledgers and Trial Balance.
  • Financial Statements with all components.
  • Reconcile the bank statement with accounting records.
  • Rectify the mistakes and errors.
  • Attractive product analysis for investors.
  • Financial forecasts or projection

You can hire me if you need excellent services. I am sure you will appreciate my work. 

Thank you.

Reviews


rishinmehta:amazing guy very funny and does work ver well very reliable

rehan3542:Outstanding Experience!

shahzad80:Great experience as always

rehan3542:Outstanding Experience!

rishinmehta:amazing guy very funny and does work ver well very reliable


No comments:

Post a Comment