Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will prepare ifrs or gaap compliant financial statements

I will prepare ifrs or gaap compliant financial statements












About:

Looking for professional and appealing financial statements that are easy to edit and understand

Financial Statements 

I'll prepare the following financial statements for you:

  1. Income Statement / Profit and Loss Statement
  2. Balance Sheet / Statement of Financial Position
  3. Statement of Changes in Equity
  4. Cash Flow Statement
  5. Ratio Analysis
  6. Visualizations (graphs and charts)


Financial Forecasts 
Financial projections for the required number of years covering the following:

  1. Sales/Cost of Sales Forecasts
  2. Income statement/ Balance sheet forecasts
  3. Cash Flow Forecasts

WHY ME?
Qualified Chartered Accountant
4+ years of experience in preparing and auditing financial statements
Committed to quality and efficiency
Flexible with requirements
Effective in communication
Large collection of cutting-edge templates and resrources

What do I need from you? Send me a message with your available information and request.This will provide you an idea on the quality of my deliverable, the rest we can communicate and agree.
You can even ask for a sample of work I have done and I'll show you that as well :)

Send a message to ask any other questions before ordering. I'd be glad to help you out


Reviews


rogerdan1:Great experience. Jamal provided the as requested. Will definitely buy his GIG again.

jamalkhan1112:Outstanding experience!!

anneshia11:High quality delivery - the entire delivery was done with ease. Presentation and technical skills are above average. Highly recommended.

jamalkhan1112:Amazing experience with the buyer

obii2001:This is my second time hiring Jamal, and he doesn't disappoint. \n\nBrilliant job mate!!


No comments:

Post a Comment