Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write a financial plan or projections or forecasts

I will write a financial plan or projections or forecasts












About:

Hello there! I'm Anegelabest

WELCOME TO MY GIG!!!

You will agree with me that financial planning provides meaning and direction to your financial choices. By clearly identifying and prioritizing your personal financial goals. Did you know that a wonderful business plan without a perfect financial forecast may be incomplete.  This is exactly why I'm here to provide you .

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY


The financial projection will include:

  • monthly statement of comprehensive income
  • yearly statement of comprehensive income
  • monthly cash flow statement
  • yearly cash flow statement
  • statement of financial position
  • break-even analysis
  • break-even graph
  • 3-5years of projections 
  • Excellent Formatting & Design.


This financial plan will be fully automatic and flexible.

Attractive Graphs and Charts

Excellent formatting.

Have a feel of my work!!!
Anegelabest(Ph.d)

Reviews


abdulkareem1968:Well done wonderful real accurate very good communication skills ability to understand and deliver . Am using again .

sander2509:Fast work .

anegelabest:Great experience! Thanks.

ermmiasteclemar:Amazed at her proficiency. I would recommend her to any person who needs a financial projection. I am so amazed, looking forward to working with you again.

anegelabest:Thanks! wish you success in your business.


No comments:

Post a Comment