Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do bookkeeping for you.

I will do bookkeeping for you.












About:

Seeking a top level bookkeeping service? Don't go anywhere else!  I am a fully qualified Chartered Accountant, CPA (MBA Qualified) with over 8 year’s experience globally within the Finance sector.  

Some of the accounting software's I am certified in includes:

  •  Quickbooks online
  •  Xero
  •  Sage one
  •  Freshbooks

and many others!

What do I offer?  Well any or all of the following (for more, enquire)

  •  Record and pay accounts payable
  •  Issue invoices to and collect from customers
  •  Calculate pay and issue payments to employees
  •  Create financial statements and related financial reports
  •  UK & USA Remit payroll taxes, sales taxes/VAT, use taxes, and income taxes 
  •  Account for fixed assets
  • Reconcile bank accounts and petty cash accounts
  • Collect information as needed for the annual audit

All I ask of you to complete my work to an outstanding level is access to your accounting software, and documents.

100% satisfaction (Money Back Guarantee)

Contact me 24/7 - I'm available!

FAST TURNAROUND & BEST SERVICE ON FIVERR.COM GUARANTEED!

Reviews


cranberries:Very helpful! Hope to work with you again.

punoo786:Thank you for the kind review. It is a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to working with you again.

abdulwahabcht:Excellent work. Faster, reliable and kind. Happy to work with him again.

punoo786:Outstanding experience!

abdulwahabcht:Great freelancer!! Fast with excellent accuracy. I will hire him again. Thank you Jahangir


No comments:

Post a Comment