Monday, July 30, 2018

I will providing business advice and guidance

I will providing business advice and guidance












About:

 ******MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIG******

I am an ACCA. I has been tutoring Accounting, Finance, Managerial Accounting and other business subject. 

Do you want assistance in your accounting and finance course? you are at right place. Let me assist you in your task.

Subject includes:

  • Accounting
  • Managerial Accounting
  • Basic and Advanced Financial Accounting
  • Cost Accounting
  • Auditing
  • Financial Management
  • Corporate Finance
  • Financial Reporting

I guarantee you:

High quality and reliable service, and
100% satisfaction

Thanks for your time .

Reviews


arveen26:Done it timely. My go to guy on Fiverr

shehzaddkhn:Thanks Arveen ...!!\r\nHighly appreciated.

arveen26:As usual efficient and professional. Top guy on Fiverr!

shehzaddkhn:great experience \r\nThanks

chrischristoph:I honestly couldn't have asked for a better service. Shehzaddkhn make EXTREMELY quick, accurate, and quality work. Thank you very much! I would highly recommend using Shehzaddkhn for any of your accounting work!


No comments:

Post a Comment