Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will prepare financial statements of your business and accounting

I will prepare financial statements of your business and accounting












About:

I am ACCA Qualified, experienced accountant. I offer my services to prepare financial statements of your personal business in very economical fee with high quality of work. 

You will get following:

  • Statement of Profit and Loss.
  • Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet).
  • All these in accordance with International Accounting Standards.
  • I will prepare these statements in MS Excel in attractive and understandable format.

Even if you are not a finance person you will be able to understand the information.

For Gig Extra I will also prepare following.

  • Statement of Cash Flows
  • Statement of Changes in Equity
  • Bank Reconciliation (BRS)
  • Other Accounting and Financial Reports

HIGH QUALITY and professional work is my biggest asset. Your 100% satisfaction is my goal. For completion of order and delivery of promised quality it may be necessary to communicate on other communication platforms.

Please inbox before buying the gig. 

#Accounting #Bookkeeping #Financial Statements

Reviews


artrobb:Muhammad did a great Job! He is now my guy for accounting work. Thanks!

accountaholic:Pleasure !

wp_master43:High quality service. One of the best! Thank you very much!

accountaholic:Great Experience !

lina_videos:Accurate and timely financials were provided by accountaholic, great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment