Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do something really good in accounting and income tax

I will do something really good in accounting and income tax












About:

I am committed to providing excellent and fast service with 100% Accuracy of work. I really love to work in a challenging environment; I assure you will always be satisfied with my work. My favorite part is working with the clients to understand their business objectives.

I am an Certified Income Tax Practitioner from National Board Of Revenue, Bangladesh. I have more than 4 years experience in Income Tax & Corporate Tax.

Over 2 years of experience in Data Entry, Accounting & Taxation. My hard work and competencies in different fields such as INTERNET RESEARCH, ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT. & TAXATION. Knows how to use Excel, Google doc, PDF etc.

Reviews


monjoy12:Great work.

meezan1988:Thanks so much. You were an EXCELLENT client to work with.

monjoy12:Great work.

meezan1988:Thanks so much. You were an EXCELLENT client to work with.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment