Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will help you determine for which programs you should seek funding. Includes 3-5 researched opps

I will help you determine for which programs you should seek funding. Includes 3-5 researched opps












About:

I have 5 years of prospect research experience and would like to help you discover Requests for Proposals (RFP) for your cause!

After you provide information about your organization and the activities you would like to be grant funded, I will find the RFPs. 

Premium Package: The Letter of Inquiry/Interest (LOI) can be applied to one of the RFPs I find or I will write an LOI that is tailored to your organization but general enough to be sent to other funders you decide to solicit. 

Reviews


eaglestory:Excellent research work. Quick and precise!

nonprofitsmarts:Easy to work with and provided the details I needed to complete the order! \r\n

eaglestory:Excellent research work. Quick and precise!

nonprofitsmarts:Easy to work with and provided the details I needed to complete the order! \r\n

:


No comments:

Post a Comment