Monday, July 30, 2018

I will prepare delaware llc tax return

I will prepare delaware llc tax return












About:

I will prepare LLC Tax Return for your business in Nevada, Wyoming or Delaware. I have over 16 years of extensive experience in tax preparation, tax planning, and corporate tax reporting. I can prepare complete corporate tax returns as per IRS standards.

I can guarantee you that my prices are unbeatable. You'll get the same services regarding tax return and other related services from me as equivalent to a CPA firm but with more affordable rates. 

Full-length Business Tax Return preparation  including State:

  • LLC Tax Return- Fed+ State
  • Single Member LLC- Disregarded Entity
  • S-Corp Tax Return - 1120S
  • C-Corp Tax Return- 1120
  • Partnership Tax Return- 1065
  • Self-Employed Tax Return- Sch- C
eFile is available for convenient and quick Filing


Discuss with me your particular scenario before Ordering and I can make Custom Quotes for your complex tax returns.

Reviews


zuzakosejkova:Everything was going well. I can recomended Sam tax services. I am satisfied with the job.

samtaxservices:Thank you so much! I appreciate the positive gig comment!

cliff_tyndall:High quality, delivery in time. I would recommend this seller. Communication is very professional, the order was delivered very quickly.

samtaxservices:Thanks a million, I appreciate your feedback

zuzakosejkova:Everything was going well. I can recomended Sam tax services. I am satisfied with the job.


No comments:

Post a Comment