Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will create inventory items in quickbooks online and xero

I will create inventory items in quickbooks online and xero












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will do your Inventory Solution by Accurate uploading of Inventory, Non - Inventory, Service and Bundle Item with Quickbooks and Untracked inventory, Tracked inventory, a combination of tracked and untracked inventory items in Xero.

My gigs offering following creating a procedure in Quickbooks and Xero

  • Name

  • Picture

  • SKU

  • Category

  • Cost

  • Initial quantity on hand

  • Inventory asset account

  • Sales information

  • Sales price/rate

  • Purchasing information

  • Expense account

  • Income account

With Review List of Products & Services Report.

Other facilities but not Limited

Image Uploading·  

File Conversion   

Error Free Work

Unlimited Free Revisions

On-Time Delivery

I guarantee you:

- High Quality, Reliable Service,

- 100% Satisfaction

- Money Back Guarantee.

Please contact me with Fiverr Text before order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment