Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will research federal, state and foundation grants for you

I will research federal, state and foundation grants for you












About:

Grant funding is abundant and available! Finding the best grant for your project can be cumbersome, like searching for a needle in a haystack. You want to find the best grant. But, you don't know where to look. Well, look no further.

I will research federal, state and foundation grants for churches, nonprofits, organizations, charities, for profits, businesses and individuals. I am an experienced grant researcher and writer, with a track record of grant awards. You will receive a professional comprehensive customized report of researched grants that's tailored to your project or organizational need. The $5 BASIC GIG is for consultation only. ONE RESEARCHED GRANT is $15. See my extra gigs for more fund-filled grant opportunities. Let's get started!

Projects of all sizes will receive the best fit for the funding need.

Working on multiple projects? No problem. The larger package can divide researched grants at 10 grants per project.

All grant reports will include the following:

Funders' Name
Funding Levels
Funders' Assets
Funding areas
Application deadline
Link to Funder's website, application and/or guidelines
High funding levels/Low funding levels
 

Reviews


veez21:Seller was great; greatly exceeded my expectation. Will use again in future.

pbryant321:Excellent buyer. I enjoyed working with you!

limitlesslife:Timing was a little issue but this is our first time working together and I like the work I received. I'll review and get back to you shorlty with my thoughts and another project :)

pbryant321:Excellent buyer!

rhampton:Quality Information


No comments:

Post a Comment