Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will answer all your business tax questions with a video

I will answer all your business tax questions with a video












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Are you a solopreneur, freelancer or micro-small business owner with tax questions? How could you not have tax questions!  We’ve just experienced the biggest tax overhaul in 30 years and even the so-called “gurus” are still figuring it out.   If you need a thorough explanation to your specific tax questions, I’ve got you covered. 

If you have any questions regarding:

  •          How much self-employment taxes are you required to pay?
  •          Operating as a sole proprietorship, LLC or S-corp?
  •          Do some of your expenses qualify as business deductions
  •          What specific tax forms are you required to file for your business?
  •          How to properly claim the home-office deduction?
  •          Any other tax question not listed here?

Rather than sending you links and documents to hard to understand tax information, I will send you a personalized video answering all of your specific tax questions.  Order today. 

Reviews


fjk1112:Thank you for providing me with information, and now I have a better understanding of tax preparation.

millennialtax:You're welcome.

saleerr:This seller was very knowledgable about my tax questions, the video was succinct and clear. I left with a better understanding and will definitely do business again.

millennialtax:Thank you.

karolinaswierk:What amazing advice!!!! Definitely will come back... Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment