Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will setup your xero bank feed

I will setup your xero bank feed












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I am a qualified Accountant and Bookkeeper with many years experience. I am also a Certified Xero Advisor and would love to work with you to get your Xero account set up.


"Heidi was extremely professional and delivered on time, to a high standard. I am extremely happy with the results and would definitely recommend." - Rhys McKay


I will complete the setup for your Xero Bank Feed. All you will need to provide is your:

  • Account Name
  • BSB
  • Account Number
  • Xero invite

Reviews


jasonsh75:Excellent communication and delivered early. Will be using again.

vdlbookkeeping:Jason was a great client! Look forward to working with him again.

adrianstefu:Fast delivery! Prompt answers to my questions!

vdlbookkeeping:Adrian was a great client to work with! Look forward to working with him in future.

jasonsh75:Excellent communication and delivered early. Will be using again.


No comments:

Post a Comment