Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create a professional financial model for equity valuation in excel

I will create a professional financial model for equity valuation in excel












About:

I will create a very detailed, accurate and professional financial model for equity valuation. Being a business graduate with majors in finance and CFA level 1 (passed), this is where my passion is, so I can assure you that product delivered by me, will not disappoint you.

Reviews


hakimbakkal:very fast communication and delivery great work

arleanawaller:Excellent to work with. Works hard to make sure client is happy!

mustafa_abro:Great Experience!

hoangytuongvy:Very responsible for the work. I have to give 4**** because some of the calculation in the solving problem that he calculate is not that precise.

missnene:great experience.... very high quality work in financial modeling... fast delivery... and kind person... highly recomanded


No comments:

Post a Comment