Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will give psychic reading business and finance

I will give psychic reading business and finance












About:

Hello, I’m Laura, a God-Gifted Psychic. Although I may be new to Fiverr I have been giving Professional Psychic Readings for Over 38 Years. I have been speaking with spirits my entire life. If you are struggling, I can help. Whatever your issues are. Rest assured that I will be honest, detailed and accurate in your reading.

Most Orders Deliver in 1 Day

$5 Basic gig= written reading 1 Question fully anwered any subject

Must order Gig extra for 20 min Phone Reading = $25
$10= 3 questions 2 plus 1 Free question
!

I use all of my skills to give the most thorough reading possible to contact your loved ones on the other-side, spirit guides & higher entities to answer your questions on:

  • Work & Finances
  • Home Sales
  • Legal Issues (help find direction)
  • Predict Outcomes
  • Who To Trust
  • Job Interviews

  • See My Reviews

My abilities include:
  • Psychic Medium
  • Clairvoyance
  • Aura- Remote Viewer
  • Pet Psychic

I would love to help you connect with the Other-Side.

I will always tell you the truth of what I see. Not just what you want to hear. I'm a psychic who truly cares & wants you to have all the information for your highest good.

see other gigs

I do not cast spells, Please do not ask

Reviews


alexcontent:Wow! I am definitely keeping Laura as a guide for the times when I need clarification or emotional resolve.

laurazibalese:Thank you it would be my pleasure to read for you again :)

sparklygem:Detailed and compassionate. Thanks to her. Highly recommend!!

laurazibalese:So glad I could help :)

kaylenejones:Thank you for delivering so quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment