Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will make financial models for you

I will make financial models for you












About:

I am a professional Financial analyst with experience in providing multiple accounting and finance related services. I have been working for a group of Banking executives and my work pertains to financial analysis and modelling of corporations.

The Services i offer include the following:
1. Financial Modelling
2. Business Plan
3. Financial planning including 5-year forecasts with graphs
4. Preparation of all Financial Statements.
5. Bank Reconciliation Statements
6. Account reconciliations
7. Financial Analysis 
8. Book keeping
9. Preparation of financial statements templates.
10. Excel templates of your desire.


I have since achieved so much and with my constant push I'm motivated enough to impact greatly on you.So, contact me now and i'll get started for you but please remember, client satisfaction and quality is my priority.

Thanks.

Reviews


jameswest:I highly recommend this seller.

faizanaamir:Excellent experience

jameswest:I highly recommend this seller!!

faizanaamir:Highly supportive.

shereen20014:amazing experience


No comments:

Post a Comment