Monday, July 2, 2018

I will give you tips and tricks for the immigration proces. This way you are well prepaired to move

I will give you tips and tricks for the immigration proces. This way you are well prepaired to move












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I can help you with the following questions:

- Do you want to know what benefits Portugal has to offer?
- How to get a fiscal number?
- How to become a resident?
- The application proces of the Residencial Nao Habitual status?
- How you will be taxed?

I can help you with all these questions. I can even make you a calculation of the taxes that you are expected to pay.

Let me know your thoughts and what you would like to know about Portugal.

Reviews


eylonk:easy to work with , fast . thanks

thomasmaasnlpt:Eylonk was well prepared and knew clearly what he wanted. I hope we could do business in the future.

cormacmccarthy:Thomas provided great work again, he was very clear in his communication and took care of the tasks promptly, happy to recommend.

cormacmccarthy:Outstanding Experience!

thomasmaasnlpt:Clear expectations and questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment