Monday, July 2, 2018

I will do bookkeeping in quickbooks and xero

I will do bookkeeping in quickbooks and xero












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Greetings! My name is Aoun Mehdi, I am professional accountant. I have been using QuickBooks & Xero since 2014 so I have perfect skills in this accounting package. My clients are always happy to get their financials maintained in QuickBooks & Xero as this provides comprehensive solution to accounting matters. Along this I have great skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs, Dropbox and other supportive applications.

I have been providing accounting services since a long time. I can help you in all aspects of bookkeeping/accounting starting from setting up chart of accounts, general ledger, bank/paypal/credit card reconciliation, A/R, A/P, billing & collections, processing, invoicing, budgeting, financial reporting and other relevant tasks. We believe in long term relationship, so we can talk about working together on regular basis.

I have successfully completed a number of bookkeeping projects here at Fiverr. 
Please contact me, I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your project with you. 

Reviews


sandralitte:Good job. awesome service. Thank you

awon12145:Outstanding Experience!

freelanzefox:He is a brilliant seller..... I'd recommend anytime

awon12145:Wonderful experience!

freelanzefox:Outstanding Experience.... Well done


No comments:

Post a Comment