Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will help you with financial excel tasks

I will help you with financial excel tasks












About:

Hello, 

I have been in finance industry for 10 years and such jobs are my daily practice. I am also CFA Charterholder and University graduate with major in Finance. I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for these kinds of projects. I am able to provide you quite detailed analysis. The time of delivery depends on difficulty of requested work. 

Please contact me before you order!

Thank you.

Best regards,

M.

Reviews


mikedj60:Great experience. Thanks so much.

michzo:Thank you. Good buyer!

markbelch:Very fast turnaround and helpful seller.

michzo:Everything OK. Recommended!

trevct:Great Service and absolutely professional and well skilled


No comments:

Post a Comment