Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will give 60 ideas to answer life insurance objections

I will give 60 ideas to answer life insurance objections












About:

Hi Everybody.

I know the feeling if your prospect give you an objection, your mood will go down.

You will stick to "if that the case, i'll follow up with you again"

Then after several days, you follow up, still the same objections. Followed by weeks, months
and it still the same.

I'll give you 60 ideas on how to turn things around on how to answer back all your customer objections the professional way and gave them goose bump.

It will make them not forget you. 

Buy my gig and you will success

Reviews


lebonange1:Very Quick and Responsive!

moff17:thanks

atlantaprom:great work

jerroldmoore:Excellent seller, very helpful and very honest. He saved me money. Thanks so much!!!

lebonange1:Very Quick and Responsive!


No comments:

Post a Comment