Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will help you in preparing financial statement

I will help you in preparing financial statement












About:

  • As a chartered accountant with vast experience, i will help you in the following :
  • Preparation of a complete financial statement  which include income statement, balance sheet(statement of financial position), statement of changes in equity, statement of cash flows and note to the account( both offline and online). 
  • computation and interpretation of  accounting ratios
  • financial projection 
  • budgeting 
  • business plan
  • writing on accounting topics for blogs 
  • power point presentation 

Reviews


bianca_moore:Always follow through on commitments

bianca_moore:Repeat customer. I have been using Majorpro for all of my classes since the beginning and have great outcomes. He is very reliable, honest and intelligent. This will be my last class for my Masters degree but I will continue to refer anyone I know to him. Thank you.

majorprof:Excellent buyer. I will continue work with you and anybody from your part. Thanks

aprilhuangxia:poor quality

vdebruyn:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment