Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will expert of xero and quick books bookkeeping

I will expert of xero and quick books bookkeeping












About:

Hello Dear,
                   Myself Abdul Sattar & I am Xero & QuickBooks ProAdvisor certified with almost 3 years of accounting related experience. I have wide experience in the field of accounting and bookkeeping. I am professional accountant and bookkeeper for Xero and QuickBooks. I can do reconciliation of PayPal, Banks and Credit cards. I have full grip over MS Excel and MS word.

If you want someone that is very detail oriented and someone who understands Xero and QuickBooks, I would encourage you to consider me for your Xero & QuickBooks and reconciliation needs.

Many thanks for your time and consideration.

Yours Sincerely,

Abdul Sattar

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment