Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will do initial setup and reconcile bank statements in xero

I will do initial setup and reconcile bank statements in xero












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hi,

I am a very experienced bookkeeper in Xero software. I own a bachelor of commerce degree in accounting and finance & following chartered accountancy at ICASL.

In this gig I will do,

  • Setup your business in Xero.
  • Record opening balance of your business
  • Import bank statements and reconcile it

Why you should choose me

  • Own a bachelor of commerce degree in accounting and finance.
  • Following chartered accountancy at ICASL.
  • Having more than two years experience in work as accounts assistant
  • Very good knowledge and experience about Xero software.

The prices I listed above can be varied with your works & we can fix the prices suitable to your work through the custom offer.

I look forward to working with you and providing you with the best quality content I can produce. In case of any queries kindly Inbox me.

Thanks

Ace bookkeepers 


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment