Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will be your virtual accountant

I will be your virtual accountant












About:

I am a qualified professional. Can work as a virtual accountant for your organisation. Day Shift/ Night Shift (9 hours / day).
Expertise in MS Excel, Xero, Quickbooks, US accounting, UK accounting, Cash Flow Statements, Singapore Accounting, Australian Accounting, Reconciliations etc. I can work at a professional fees of $5 per hour.

Reviews


immersaglobal:Great Seller. This is my second time using him and I will order from him again!

udit168:Outstanding Experience!

immersaglobal:Udit168 did a great job. I will work with him again.

udit168:Great buyer. would definitely like to work again.

lynfernie:Once again Udit interpreted my requirements correctly and delivered a really good piece of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment