Friday, July 27, 2018

I will prepare full financial statements along with the ration analysis.

I will prepare full financial statements along with the ration analysis.












About:

Have no time? No problem!! I am here to help you out.


I will help you in any type of accounting and finance work. I can provide you help in following aspects.

  • Preparation of financial statements. 
  • Financial Accounting and Reporting. 
  • Cost and Management Accounting. 
  • Financial Management.
  • Investment and Portfolio Analysis.
  • Other consulting work.

I have more than 50 five star reviews which speak about my excellence. I have also attached a couple of my work samples.

Just drop a message for any query or suggestion. 


Regards

Reviews


syhan1991:Excellent work and high quilty.

accounting_ex:Outstanding Experience!

hello_pluvio:Excellent work. Excellent communication. Very, very happy.

accounting_ex:Awesome buyer

gitcar:The seller is very experienced and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him


No comments:

Post a Comment